Thursday, July 7, 2011

Interview with Silvu

This is an interview with a ROBLOXian that re-textures hats.

                                                                             Silvu



                                                           
  
Q1-When did you join ROBLOX?
A1-
Well, I joined ROBLOX in late '07. I believe that it was November. But, not on this account, of course.  
Q2-What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A2-
Feature? Ermmm, I'm honestly not sure.
Q3-Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3-
Well, I would have to say Tazard, MoonlightDancingCat3, and Kickmecookies.
Q4-What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
Q4-                                                                                                                                                                               
Talents outside of Roblox? Ermmm, well.... I dunno. I'm good at writing, I suppose
Q5-Do you collect hats?
A5-
No. I don't collect hats. I mean, I would, but I don't have much Robux to do so.
Q6-What do you do mostly on ROBLOX?
A6-
I spend most of my time Foruming, Retexturing, and trying to improve my Building skills.
Q7-What was you inspiration to start re-texturing?
A7-
I saw an advertisement for a retexture about 8 months ago, and decided that I wanted to start retexturing.
Q8-What is your best re-texture?
A8-
My best retexture? I'd have to say my 'Dominus Amor'. Took me 6 hours to make it.
-C2 Out

0 comments:

Post a Comment